Powered By Blogger

Sunday, 13 March 2016

"Fukai Mori" ("Deep Forest")



I'm sure that the heart I left behind

Still lies hidden in the heart of the deep, deep forest.


Exhausted, without the strength to search,
If it's so small, I wonder

People vanish into the infinite darkness.

If I can see it even now?

As we live on,
We stand frozen to the spot, unable to cry out.

We lose a little bit more.
Shrouded in falsehoods and lies,

The days pass by and change,
And our rusted hearts begin to beat again.

Without us even realizing how blue the sky really is.

Overcoming that made-up scheme, we live the present,

If we can find the rhythm of time,
In search of the light.

We can fly once again.

We live our lives,
Wandering to the ends of the earth.
Believing in you, now I begin my journey with you,

As we live on,
Closing off the way back,

We lose a little bit more.
Shrouded in falsehoods and lies,
We stand frozen to the spot, unable to cry out.

We live our lives,
Wandering to the ends of the earth.
Unable to cry out, for eternity.

We walk on for eternity.


We live our lives standing frozen to the spot,
Unable to cry out, for eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment