| Original / Romaji Lyrics | English Translation |
|---|---|
| * Country road Kono michi Zutto Yukeba Ano machi ni Tsuzuiteru Ki ga suru Country road | Country road If you follow this road onward It continues to that town, I think Country road |
| Hitori botchi Osorezuni Ikiyou to Yume miteta Samishisa Oshi komete Tsuyoi jibun o Mamotte iko | By myself, without feat I dreamed of going Shutting up my loneliness Protecting my strong self, I'll go |
| * repeat | * repeat |
| Aruki tsukare Tatazumu to Ukande kuru Furusato no machi Oka o maku Saka no michi Sonna boku o Shikatte iru | Getting tired of walking then standing still Floating closer, my hometown The uphill road winding around the hill I'm scolding that me |
| * repeat | * repeat |
| Donna kujike souna toki datte Keshite namida wa misenaide Kokoro nashi ka houchou ga hayaku natte iku Omoide Kesu tame | No matter what discouraging times there are I'll never show any tears Without heart, I'll hurry and set myself free In order to get rid of my memories |
| Country road Kono michi Furusato e Tsuzuitemo Boku wa Yukanai sa Yukanai Country road | Country road Even though this road continues to my hometown I just can't go, I can't go Country road |
| Country road Ashita wa Itsumo no Boku sa Kaeritai Kaerenai Sayonara Country road | Country road Tomorrow, the me I always am I want to go back, but I can't, farewell Country road |
http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/woth/moscroad.htm

No comments:
Post a Comment