| <3 :) |
Sometimes, it's hard for me, to write the words,
That you, my dear, should see,
Or say the things that you need to hear,
Or be as i should be.
Should I be silent, or give advice?
Should I answer yes or no?
Should I have control -set many rules,
Or simply let you go?
Human do make mistakes,
And some will seem hard to mend,
For everything that I did wrong, or hurting,
I ask forgiveness, from HIM, from you,
But,
If nothing else seems clear right now,
Know that you can always count on me as your friend,
I really do love you, for the sake of ALLAH,
May our ukhuwwah lasts forever, till Jannah insya Allah,
Amiin...
-ANONYMOUS-
EDITED BY cikMEGAT
moge kite semue berukhuwwah hanye kerana ALLAH swt,, sampai bile2 :)
insya Allah,,
| sayang |
<3 salam sayang

No comments:
Post a Comment